Wednesday, May 30, 2007

He's in

It looks like it's all but official: Fred Thompson is running for President.

Thompson, a former U.S. Senator from Tennessee, has been coy about his intentions with audiences, but made clear in an interview that he plans to run.

"I can't remember exactly the point that I said, 'I'm going to do this,' " Thompson says, his 6-foot, 6-inch frame sprawled comfortably across a couch in a hotel suite. "But when I did, the thing that occurred to me: 'I'm going to tell people that I am thinking about it and see what kind of reaction I get to it.' "

I will follow my own advice and not get too excited. No one except Jesus is the saviour. But I do think this bodes well. Here's hoping he proves to be as good as his hype.

Labels: ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?