Tuesday, June 20, 2006

North Korea

Just a quick post since I'm at work...

NK appears to be preparing to launch an ICBM with a range of more than 9000 miles. The damn thing can reach the West Coast. Supposedly, this is a defensive measure only... Yeah... Right.

I don't trust them and have to wonder if they are stupid and insane enough to surprise attack the U.S. It doesn't seem likely, but the insane can never be trusted to act reasonably.

As simplistic as it sounds, I am for blowing the damn thing up over international waters. They launch, we destroy it. They launch a second, we destroy that too.

I know absolutely nothing about military science so I could be way off base here, but how hard can it be? The weapon is 116 feet long. Surely we can handle it.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?