Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sussudio

Oh look at that, there's another new blog in the ever expanding blogosphere, and its proprietor is . . . me.

That's right, it's the Cranky Conservative, and it is my foray into single person blogdom.

Oh don't worry, you'll still get more of my crazy antics here on the Spectrum. This blog will be more of an outpost for personal stuff, sports, Catholicism. I'll still be posting political stuff in both locales, and finishing up my baseball preview as well.

It's sort of like Phil Collins recording solo records in the eighties while staying with Genesis. It's two for the price of one. So come on by and visit, though there's nothing much substantively yet.

And yes, I just basically cut and paste the links here over there.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?