Friday, November 11, 2005

And the winner is . . .

Thanks for all of the kind feedback. Many of you expressed support for the original format, and after much careful consideration, the final format will be . . .

This one. Hey, you all should know by now that we're not big fans of populism in these parts.

That, and we're kind of lazy (or least I am) and we don't want to change the dang template again.

Actually, I am sure this will not be the final format. I think I speak for all of my co-bloggers when I say that we prefer this design, but we will be tweaking it. It is a tad, err, bright, so perhaps we can find some middle ground. Also, if you want to be linked on the sidebar as we build it back up, drop any of us a line.

At any rate, I would also like to express gratitude on behalf of all of those at the Political Spectrum. We've made it through one year of blogging, and we have developed a relatively small, but also loyal cadre of readers. We've had some heated discussions, but I do think that the level of writing - both by the bloggers and the commenters - is quite high. We value all of your comments and feedback - even if we don't exactly take your advice on blog design.

And let me just close with this:

I guess the only thing I can say...

is I'll promise to keep rockin' and rollin'...

and writing better posts.

It seems we write these blogs,
and sometimes, you know...

they're considered filthy
or something by some people...

but I don't think that's true.

These blgposts we write, they can be better.

They can help. They really can. I mean that.

We can always do better.

I'm going to keep trying if you guys keep trying.

Let's keep rockin' and rollin', man.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?