Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sell Out

Drawn in not so much by the clever gimmick of changing the "i" to "u" in Silver Spring, but instead by the 25% reduction in rent, I am now officially moving from DC to Maryland at the end of October.

While it is true that I can basically spit from my apartment and have it land in the city (Okay, it would have to be a very powerful loogey), I am making the move than I simply never thought I would make. I'm in the burbs, man.

On the other hand, I will be gaining representation in Congress. Let's take a look at the distinguished individuals who will be represening me.











AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oooookay, well, there will definitely be plusses and minuses to my new home. I will certainly be one of the few people who has ever moved to Maryland and entered into a more hospitable environment for Republicans than the place from which they moved. I am sure the DC GOP will be saddened by my departure, but that means more bean dip for everyone else at the parties.

And besides, it could be worse.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?