Wednesday, May 11, 2005

GRRRRRR

This is one of those fantasy baseball tragedies that drives fantasy owners nuts. Matt Clement, who has been one of my best pitchers this year, throws seven beautiful innings, only allowing one run and giving up 5 hits and one walk. The Sox are up 4-1 in the 9th, and their closer Foulke is in the game, so I'm sitting pretty to get a much needed win. So what does Foulke do? He allows a run scoring hit to make it 4-2, but goes 0-2 on Eric Byrnes, who proceeds to blast a three-run homer to put the A's up and costs me a fantasy win. The kicker: Eric Byrnes is on my fantasy team, but unfortunately he's on my bench because after four weeks of doing nothing I got a little tired of the surfer dude. Freaking jackass. Thanks for nothing.

Grrrrr.

There, that's better.

No, it's not.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?