Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Liberalism Defended

Publius over at Legal Fiction has again beat me to the punch with a post entitled "In Defense of Liberalism"(scroll down to the second post), which I encourage all to read. While I don't agree 100% with everything that Publius asserts, he does a very good job of utilizing classical liberal thinkers to establish and build support for the philosophical underpinnings of more modern forms of liberalism. Hopefully, if time permits, I will be able draft a post focusing on the philosophical positives of modern economic liberalism especially in light of John Rawls and other modern liberal thinkers that Publius does not mention, but until I actually accomplish that goal Publius' excellent work will have to suffice.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?